Why Choose Our Practice?
We welcome you to a clean and professional office that uses quality products and proper sterilization techniques. You’ll receive the attention to detail from a private orthodontic office. Dr. Nguyen recommends braces or Invisalign® based on each individual’s teeth and bite. He sees every patient at each regular appointment.
Dr. Nguyen personally positions each brace since the final smile can be dependent on how well each brace is positioned and also places braces on the very back molars (2nd molars). We strive to minimize the wait time and maximize patient and doctor interaction by allotting more time scheduled per patient. With patient safety as our priority, Dr. Nguyen will personally remove the braces’ glue at the end of treatment where a dental drill is used.
Having gone through braces himself, Dr. Nguyen can relate and help others going through orthodontics. And as a parent of three, he understands orthodontics from a parent’s point of view as well (such as is my child ready or need treatment, what happens if my child doesn’t wear the retainer, will the result be good and stable, and more). We believe in having a friendly atmosphere since getting teeth straightened should be fun and stress free. Furthermore:
- We provide an x-ray at no cost during the complimentary consultation if needed
- We offer early and late hours to minimize missing work or school
- We use brand name quality braces and adhesives made in the USA
- We use state of the art digital x-rays to minimize the exposure
- We are a digital office with minimal papers to help the environment and our future
- Dr. Nguyen has been straightening teeth for over 8 years and has treated thousands of smiles since 2009
- Dr. Nguyen graduated at the top of his class and obtained advanced training at a well known university (University of Florida)
- Dr. Nguyen stays up to date with new and innovative technologies via his active membership in orthodontic organizations and continually attending continuing education courses
- And last but most important…we care about you and your smile